Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Very good omage to Monkey Island.

I'm most impressed that the wit in this game is pretty close to that of the Monkey Island series. Some of the conversations bring back memories. Good job.

Project: Prime Evil 1 Project: Prime Evil 1

A really engrossing game.

I was hooked until the end. My only complaints are that it was annoying having to search for clues with my pistol out and wasting bullets, and you should have had someone who speaks English natively fix the many typoes in the game. It was pretty awesome though.

ºMystery Game2º ºMystery Game2º

That was fun.

I had fun playing it. I beat it without cheating! I'm so proud! You should really fix all the typos though. And you should correctly learn pig latin.

MarkOfTheBeast responds:

I only know of one typo... I spelled Game as Gahme... It was supposed to be used for spelling a word with the code, but I didnt use it. I also thought I used Pig Latin right... But guess not, thanks for the review!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awesometastic! AND NOT TOO HARD!

It was great! Truely fun! And as long as you play it on easy mode, heh, it's a good challenge. It wasn't too hard. I needed plenty of lives though. Make the next one! Awesome! Yay!

SurviveAlive2 SurviveAlive2

The engine for that game was awesome!

It looked pretty good too! The questions didn't really make sense sometimes though, and it just wasn't that fun.

SB * Columbia Memorial SB * Columbia Memorial

Kinda cool, useful thing to have on NG.

I've always thought that those guys were pretty damn lucky to die on the Columbia though! Why does everybody act like it's so incredibly sad? They all knew the risk. I wish _I_ could die in an historic space craft explosion. (Not that I don't plan on being important when I grow up.) (Or not exploding)

Madness interactive Madness interactive

THE best game on Newgrounds.

This game is amazing. It was just unfortunate that you submitted it with the whole mouse-out-of-the-window issue there to drag your score down. This game is REALLY fun, and addictive! It's better than flash games are supposed to be.

Battle of Clock Temple Battle of Clock Temple

Really cool game.

theslimestjim02 is an idiot. Make sure to reply to his review telling him that it's spelled METROID, not METRIOD. That game is really cool.

Millionaire with Pico Millionaire with Pico

A good effort!

I liked it, but it needed life-lines for one thing, and it lacked pizaz. It looked good though, and I think you can make good movies/games.

Death To Flanders Death To Flanders

Really Awesome! An instant CULT CLASSIC!

Awesome!! This suckdiddilyRULES!!